We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing team representing Eco-Business Malaysia in research and content development, which sits within Eco-Business’s ESG Intelligence division.
This ideal candidate should come with strong research and writing abilities, and good client relationship management skills. You should possess a keen interest in sustainable development and understand how it relates to the business world. You will join our global team who support our regional projects, and must be able to operate independently to deliver high quality work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Eco-Business ESG Intelligence unit in Asia Pacific, delivering on key projects related to research, consulting and training.
- Leading on client delivery work in Malaysia, specifically on research, advisory and engagement solutions
- Leading meetings to present key sustainability insights and briefings on key environment, social and governance (ESG) topics
- Working with the global editorial team on projects related to content development
- Cultivating a role as a thought leader in ESG in the region, focused on engaging followers on key ESG topics on Eco-Business’s main social media platforms
- Developing a strong, authoritative presence on social media channels to increase engagement
- Presenting at or moderating industry and Eco-Business events
- Supporting the wider team in other aspects of project delivery where required
- Some travel may be required occasionally.
Required experience (to be discussed in detail at interview):
- Proven track record in client relationship management
- Experience in research and/or consulting, ideally in areas of sustainability, governance or finance
- A university degree in Humanities, Science, Economics, Business, Finance, Communication Studies, or any other relevant field.
- Highly resourceful in building up knowledge and key insights
- Ability to project manage, with a high regard for quality client work
- Meticulous, with a keen eye on detail and timelines
- A strong team player who is able to work well within a team, as well as independently
- Good English writing and speaking abilities
The following experience and talents would be very useful:
- Knowledge of sustainable development and ESG in business
- Articulate, with experience in training and facilitation
- Ability to network and build contacts
- Asian languages other than English
- Experience in events (workshops, roundtables, conferences etc.)
- Has a good sense of humour
This role is based in Malaysia. All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your latest CV to Monique Armstrong (Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org) formally apply for this role.
Immediate availability is favourable.