eBook: Key trends in anti-bribery & anti-corruption in 2022 & beyond
When 2019 ended, we bid farewell to another decade, but little did we know what the following year had in store for us. In a matter of months, the world was hit by a global pandemic, which still exists today. The Covid-19 outbreak brought about unprecedented events such as mass lockdowns, business closures, widespread job loss, and a reeling economy.
The pandemic also forced businesses to re-analyse their operations. In many countries, companies shifted to a more remote workforce; a trend that seems here to stay.
Due to an acceleration in the digital transformation of businesses in the last few years, there has been a major push towards digital transactions and operations. This has amplified the need for compliance with Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABAC) regulations across business in the world.
Download our latest insight-packed eBook to learn about the key ABAC trends we observed in 2021 and highlight what we can expect to see in 2022:
The current landscape of Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption
- How the business world went digital
- Travel restrictions disrupted internal initiatives
- Economic pressures altered compliance priorities
- Remote work led to new cybersecurity issues
- Covid-19 created major supply chain disruptions
Emerging ABAC trends in 2022
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives will be on the rise
- Data governance and trust will be essential in ESG and beyond
- A lack of centralised regulations will create the need for enhanced due diligence
- Human rights and modern slavery actions will continue to be a priority